Getting an H9 core aside my H9 MAX

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Getting an H9 core aside my H9 MAX

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      grienkho
      Participant

Hello, sorry if this question has been asked already. I own an H9 Max, and I wonder if I can get a second hand H9 Core will it share the same algos of the Max? Or should I instead upgrade the Core to Max ?

Thanks

Paul

jm345
      Participant

If you have a H9 Max registered with Eventide and add an H9 Core and register it, you can sync the algorithms on the Max to the Core. No need to get a second Max, as long as they are registered to the same Eventide account.

grienkho
      Participant

That’s great thanks. Yes I have both my H9 Max and my Micropitch Delay registered to my own account.

habe
      Participant

Good evening,

I have a H9 max and bought a core a while ago. Both are registered on the same account. I use H9 Control 4.0.3 for IOS and I can connect both H9 to H9 Control  on my iPad pro via Bluetooth.

However, the Core does not get access to the Max’ algos. I tried “Restore purchase” but it did not work as the Core remained Core. On the app (“Preset Lists”) I tried to access  source (=iPad)  but there it does no show any source and therefore I could not copy the max algos via “save to ipad” (which does not show up either) from the Max to Core.  I checked the forum but I could not find an answer to this issue.  What could be the remedy? Grateful for any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

habe
      Participant

Please note that I could meanwhile solve my issue raised in the previous message. I deleted H9 Control from the iPad, re-installed it and linked it to my Eventide account again. That sorted out the missing “source” symbol as the iPad symbol appeared in the app.  As explained in other threads, I saved the preset list of the MAX to the iPad.  – Interestingly, H9 Control did not connect with the Core at first. After numerous attempts to connect and maybe because I finally disconnected the Core from the mains for a moment it worked in the end. I saved the MAX preset list from the iPad to the Core. Now the 2 H9 have the same presets. In hindsight, it was straightforward.))

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.