Hi there. I’ve been getting mild shocks when I touch my guitar strings/bridge. Currently I run all my pedals through a single 1Spot except the Space because it’s higher draw and has its own adapter. Both supplies go into the same surge protector. Checked the wall socket and it appears to be grounded. The problem seems to go away when I don’t use the Space, however the shocks are intermittent so it’s hard to know for sure. Also, I just watched the Space shut off, then reboot for no apparent reason.