Gig Rig Generator

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Gig Rig Generator

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      hyjenn

Does anyone know if the Generator could power a Timefactor and a Modfactor?

theknipper

Hey http://www.thegigrig.com/acatalog/ scroll down and there is an adapter so you can run factor series pedals off of generator..

thom
      Participant

I have been using the Gigrig Timefactor adaptor for a while now with a PSU that gives 1.6 amps  at 9 volts. This also powers a booster pedal, distortion pedal, a lovely Wampler Ego compressor and a rarely used Boss Enhancer pedal. The Gigrig Timefactor adaptor allows me to run the Timefactor in the daisy chain and eliminates the enourmous wall wart. It works perfectly, fit and forget as these things should be.

Hello there,

Maybe our brand new CIOKS DC10 is something you should consider… Please let me know exactly what you have on your pedal board and I will come up with a solution for you with exact figures on voltage, current draw and plug types you'd need to power it all properly.
      Regards,
      Poul Ciok
      poul.ciok@cioks.com

hywelg

And does anyone know if you can power two Factors off one GigRig Evenflo adaptor?. The Generator is rated at 5000mA so the source is powerful enough. Its rather a dear do to buy one for each.

Dreamsy

I just had the Gigrig answer, and yes you need one adapter per pedal as each should be isolated.

konstantine3

I just use a PRIME power strip

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.