Gigrig G2 and H9

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Gigrig G2 and H9

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      tenohr

Putting together my Gigrig system and everything works except the H9… It seems to interact with the volume pedal and the post gain level.

The effects sound phasey and they oscillate into feedback on some of the presets.. What can it be??

gkellum
      Participant

The Gigrig is such a complicated thing it's hard to say.  There are plenty of people though using that with the H9 without any problems.  So, there's no fundamental problem with using the two together.  I don't know a lot about that product.  Does it allow you to keep a separate dry path and mix that with a signal going through a stompbox?  That would result in a phasey sounding signal…  Generally speaking with feedback, you'd want to check whether you've actually set up a feedback loop, no?

kingston
      Participant

I’ve been using G2 and two H9 for a while. Works flawless. One H9 I use both pre and post routing.

I’ve just set them up like any other stompbox.

tenohr
        kingston wrote:
        I’ve been using G2 and two H9 for a while. Works flawless. One H9 I use both pre and post routing.

I’ve just set them up like any other
        stompbox.

Do you have a volume pedal in the insert?

kingston
        Participant
        tenohr wrote:
        kingston wrote:

I’ve just set them up like any other
        stompbox.

Do you have a volume pedal in the insert?

No, but I have been using the insert for fx loop, and now I now use for the dry signal in a wet/dry setup.

tenohr

Thanks!

Guess I´ll try to reinstall the firmware and see what happens..

62strat
      Participant

I’ve tried searching this forum for my issue but your forum keeps timing out.

My H9 keeps crashing with the GigRig Evenflo but works fine with the Eventide power supply.

I have the same issue with 2 seperate Evenflo devices.

I know the Evenflo works for many but not for me.

Is it my H9?

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Sorry, we can only officially recommend using the included power supply for your stompbox, or an Eventide PowerMax/PowerMini.

If your H9 is working correctly with the included power supply, it is not likely that there is an issue with it.

The H9 needs a 9V DC 500mA, Center positive power supply.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.