golden ratio delay stereo separation

Home Forums Products Stompboxes golden ratio delay stereo separation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      nishneb

anything new? I’ve read some old threads with a programmable solution, just wondering if this is either available as a preset, or is on the horizon?

BTW, I’m super-jazzed about the amazing customer service, and the answering of pretty much any question I imagine!!! Nicely planned, Eventide!

way cool…

gkellum
      Participant

You saw this thread already with some screenshots of Golden Ratio delay presets?

https://www.eventideaudio.com/community/forum/stompboxes/strymon-dig-sounds

nishneb

I hadn’t seen this, thanks

just glancing through it, I see most of the screenshots are the ModFactor. Any H9 stuff? I’ll look through it w/more detail later…

gkellum
        Participant
        nishneb wrote:

just glancing through it, I see most of the screenshots are the ModFactor. Any H9 stuff? I'll look through it w/more detail later…

Well, they're TimeFactor presets for the most part, but all of the TimeFactor algorithms work on the H9 as well.  (Generally speaking the H9 can do all of the algorithms from the Factor pedals.)  So, all of those presets should work on the H9.

nishneb

thanks a bunch!!!

nishneb

I’m looking for a patch that “spirals” the delays in a golden ratio. Not just GR delay times, but a fading, looping-type of spiral that follows those ratios.

Help?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.