good midi pedal controller for timefactor (and later pitchfactor)

Home Forums Products Stompboxes good midi pedal controller for timefactor (and later pitchfactor)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      jezzbo

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and this is my first post so hello!

I've ordered a timefactor pedal and i want to put the TF on top of my amp and use it in the fx-loop of my amp.

To control the TF I need a (not to big) midi footcontroller on my pedalboard.

a controler with expression pedal or with an input for one. (to control TF parameters in realtime Smile)

It should also be able to controle the TF in bank mode and play mode. (at least for tap tempo)

And last but not least, it should later on be able to control the pitchfactor at the same time too. (in bank and play mode)

Any suggestions?

Or do I just want to much from a controller? Tongue Tied

Thank you for your answers and sorry for the lousy english.

greetings from Belgium

Hi

I currently use a Ernie Ball  Mono Volume pedal ( 6166 ) as an expression pedal to control my TF. And as Aux Switch, the small Digitech FS3.

Hope this will help 🙂

cheers

jezzbo

sathy.ngouane:

I currently use a Ernie Ball  Mono Volume pedal ( 6166 ) as an expression pedal to control my TF. And as Aux Switch, the small Digitech FS3.

Hi sathy.ngouane,

thanks for your reply.

Yeah I know about the ernie ball and the FS3 but that will take two cables running from the peadlboard to the TF at my amp. I asume you haveyour TF on your amp instead of your pedalboard?

via midi that would be one cable therefore my question.

Maybe I'm making a big deal out of nothing. Embarrassed

Do you use the FS3 to change patches? If so what do you do to tap tempo?

(or go a bank down instead of only going up)

Thanks again.

Jesse

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.