H3000 2.5.1 Changelog?

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins H3000 2.5.1 Changelog?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      medway
      Participant

Hi just noticed this got an update when I was checking out the new video with Andrew Scheps and the 521 preset which wasn't in earlier versions.

Other than all the new presets (thanks for all the legacy ones) are there any other changes?

medway
      Participant

Also has the font changed? It seems a little unclear now compared to before.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Medway,

Which font are you talking about?  I can add this as something to look at.

This is actually a whole re-write of the plug-in.  We did the previous version when we first started working on Native Plug-ins and we had made some architectural decisions that didn't end up being the best.  Once we got a little better at making Native Plug-ins I decided just to redo it from scratch.  So internally it's actually much much different.  However, from a user perspective we did:

1. We added a couple presets.
      2.  We re-arranged all the presets to make it easier to find what you're looking for.

3. We added the Snapshots functionality, which was missing from the previous version.

4. We cleaned up a bunch of the audio so that it sounds nicer when you're modulating things.  It should sound slightly nicer in general.

5. And we fixed a lot of bugs.  That should be about it.

Dan

medway
      Participant

Hi Dan,

Ok good to know, will have to check out how the modulation sounds now then. Is there a way to get email notifications of these updates?

I think between Ultrareverb, Ultrachannel, and H3000 Factory I've never received anything about new updates and have had to find out from other sites.

The font issue is mainly on the preset area although it affects the other areas as well (all the control areas).

Here's a pic of the new font at the top and below it is a capture of your Youtube video, the resolution is a bit different in each pic but you can see on the top version the font looks jagged as if it's not scaled evenly.

It's most noticeable on the H, F, and P.

Cheers

MacMoney
      Participant

I don't mean to hijack the post but when I installed v2.5.1 it says 2.5.0 on Win7 64bit.

George Ware

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi MacMoney,

This is a typo on our website.  Windows is properly at 2.5.0, the 2.5.1 change was just to the Mac Installer.  I'll correct it on the website.

Dan

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.