H3000 DELAYS vs H3000 FACTORY …?

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins H3000 DELAYS vs H3000 FACTORY …?

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Kramer
      Participant

are all the functions in your H3000 DELAYS plugins also included in the H3000 FACTORY plugin?

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

No, they are different plug-ins that are used for different purposes. H3000 Factory is a re-creation of the Patch Factory, Mod Factory 1, and Mod Factory 2 algorithms from the H3000. H3000 Band Delays is a recreation of the Band Delays algorithm. The easiest way to see the difference would be trying a free trial of either plug-in.

raal007
      Participant

Please consider making the Magic Air patch, as found on the H3000 SE. I’ve demoed the plugin and do love it, but if it had Magic Air, i might even consider selling the hardware! BTW i own Split EQ. Talk about a lifesaver, thank you for the great products!

Rafael

medway
      Participant

Please consider making the Magic Air patch, as found on the H3000 SE. I’ve demoed the plugin and do love it, but if it had Magic Air, i might even consider selling the hardware! BTW i own Split EQ. Talk about a lifesaver, thank you for the great products! Rafael

You can make it yourself. I did on mine.

moreigloos
      Participant

What is the recipe?

medway
      Participant

What is the recipe?

I’ll post the preset. Original uses Multishift algo so might not be 100% but from what I remember it’s close. Will check against the hardware.

ashmanzz
        Participant

What is the recipe?

I’ll post the preset. Original uses Multishift algo so might not be 100% but from what I remember it’s close. Will check against the hardware.

please post this preset been looking everywhere ! Thank you 🙂

medway
      Participant

What is the recipe?

please post this preset been looking everywhere ! Thank you

Hi you can try this one. I made it a long time ago and not sure how it compares to the hardware. When I find some time soon I will check it but see what you think. It’s probably not exact as it uses a different algo but should be similar.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      ashmanzz
      Participant

Thank you!!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.