H3000 demo fails validation in Logic 9

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins H3000 demo fails validation in Logic 9

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      aero
      Participant

Hello,

I just tried installing the H3000 demo on my system but it fails validation during start up.

Resetting through AU manager has no effect.

My system:

Logic 9.1.8

Mavericks 10.9.5

Mac mini 2.3 Ghz Quad Core i7

Thanks for any help

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Aero,

There was a problem with the 32 bit au version number.  This fixes it:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/com.eventide.downloads/Installation+Files/Installation+Files+Native+Plugins/H3000Factory251osx.dmg

Sorry,

Dan

aero
      Participant

Thank you Dan,

however the issue was with the 64bit version.

I'll try your fix anyway.

Best

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

I believe AU Manager will test both the 32 bit and 64 bit binary, though I'm not sure.  Either way, I'm certain the 2.5.1 installer will resolve this for you.

aero
      Participant

Than you Dan,

it worked perfectly

all the best

KingChuck

I downloaded to v2.5.1 hoping it would fix my issue, but I’m still having trouble loading H3000 plugins.  They aren’t coming up in my insert lists under all my other ones.  Wondering what to do.  I’m in the middle of a huge project and am scared to death to update logic or even my operating system until I’m done.   haha  Don’t want issues.  I’m running Osx 10.8.5  and Logic 9  v9.1.7   As soon as I’m done with this project I’m getting Logic X, but was hoping to get this working on 9.  

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff
        KingChuck wrote:

I downloaded to v2.5.1 hoping it would fix my issue, but I'm still having trouble loading H3000 plugins.  They aren't coming up in my insert lists under all my other ones.  Wondering what to do.  I'm in the middle of a huge project and am scared to death to update logic or even my operating system until I'm done.   haha  Don't want issues.  I'm running Osx 10.8.5  and Logic 9  v9.1.7   As soon as I'm done with this project I'm getting Logic X, but was hoping to get this working on 9.  

Hi KingChuck-

Did you mean to say v2.5.10? That is the latest release of H3000 Factory available (https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/plugins/pitch-delay-modulation-filtering/h3000-factory). Or, are you also trying to load H3000 Band Delays (part of Anthology X).

When you say they aren't showing up in your inserts list, can you confirm that they've passed validation? Is there an "Eventide" subfolder under the "Audio Units" folder in the inserts list? You can check that the plug-ins have passed validation by going to Preferences->Audio->Plug-in Manager and checking that list. I would try rescanning your plug-ins to see if that solves the issue. I understand why you don't want to upgrade at the moment, but the plug-ins should load in Logic 9 without issue.

Best,

Tom

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.