H3000 Factory – Missing legacy presets

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins H3000 Factory – Missing legacy presets

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      teacue
      Participant

It would probably better to further learn how to programm presets instead of counting them wink

But I find a lot of the legacy presets fantastic and they are a great source to learn from.

I already learned a lot from only a few legacy presets smiley

But I must confess that I have also a strong tendency to be a completionist!

Here my question:

A lot of the original presets from the H3000 hardware based either on Patch Factory or Mod Factory I & II are still missing in the Plugin version.

Will you make these Presets available?

Or could you provide at least data sheets?

Here are the missing presets I could count (these are 112 presets!):

800 to 899 (!)

Best regards

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Teacue,

Unfortunately, we won't be able to include those presets with the plug-in.  However, you are correct that they should be possible to make, and they should sound very accurate.

Dan

radioman521
        Participant
        DGillespie wrote:

Hi Teacue,

Unfortunately, we won’t be able to include those presets with the plug-in.  However, you are correct that they should be possible to make, and they should sound very accurate.

Dan

Is there any particular eason these patches can’t be included? Not enough memory slots or such?

medway
        Participant
        radioman521 wrote:

DGillespie wrote:

Hi Teacue,

Unfortunately, we won’t be able to include those presets with the plug-in.  However, you are correct that they should be possible to make, and they should sound very accurate.

Dan

Is there any particular eason these patches can’t be included? Not enough memory slots or such?

It’s probably down to copyright issues. Unfortunatley I doubt any hardware owner would have the time to transcribe the settings. I entered in a couple legacy presets from the plugin into my hardware H3000 and it took hours just to get 3-4 done, quite time consuming.

teacue
      Participant

Hi Dan,

thanks for your answer.

What a pity that you are not able to include the presets with the plugin.

Can you tell me if there is any chance that you provide the data sheets for these presets?

Or should I better ask on a music forum some users of the hardware who would be willing to write down presets values?

Best regards

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff
        teacue wrote:

Hi Dan,

thanks for your answer.

What a pity that you are not able to include the presets with the plugin.

Can you tell me if there is any chance that you provide the data sheets for these presets?

Or should I better ask on a music forum some users of the hardware who would be willing to write down presets values?

Best regards

teacue-

I don't believe we'll be able to provide data sheets, at least not at the moment. You'd probably have better/faster luck asking a hardware owner, unfortunately.

-Tom 

medway
      Participant

Btw be advised that the hardware has a slightly different LFO implementation than the plugin. On the H3000 Factory the LFO and FG are both the same. On the hardware the LFO is unidirectional, not bidirectional as in the FG. Also the saw shape on the LFO is reverse of the FG in the hardware, on the plugin they are identical.

Because of this some of the patches won’t match exactly.

MacMoney
      Participant

Thanks for the info.

I was also looking for these and some Vai presets

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff
        MacMoney wrote:

Thanks for the info.

I was also looking for these and some Vai presets

Hi-

While we don't have any Vai presets included with the plug-in, there's plenty of info floating around on the web about settings he used for a lot of his songs. The H3000 only recreates a select few algorithms from the hardware unit, but you could probably get very close sounds for a lot of settings.

-Tom

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.