H3000 Factory presets do not recall correctly after Anthology update

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins H3000 Factory presets do not recall correctly after Anthology update

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      offaxis
      Participant

my H3000 presets are not recalling correctly since updating to Anthology X

[these are the presets stored in Protools’ built-in preset manager, as opposed to the onboard plugin library]

Protools HDX1 96k v11.3.2 [Mac OS X.8.5]

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi offaxis-

Sorry to hear about the trouble with H3000 Factory presets not recalling correctly. A few questions:

-It sounds like you are using the .tfx presets that are in the Pro Tools built in manager, is that correct?

-When you say they aren't recalling correctly, do you mean that the settings are different in between session loads, or simply when moving from the TDM version of the plug-in to the Native version?

-Did you have a previous native version of H3000 Factory where they recalled correctly?

Thanks,

Tom

offaxis
        Participant

Hi Tom — answers below

-It sounds like you are using the .tfx presets that are in the Pro Tools built in manager, is that correct?

YES

-When you say they aren’t recalling correctly, do you mean that the settings are different in between session loads, or simply when moving from the TDM version of the plug-in to the Native version?

I am in PT11.3.2 HDX [non TDM] — when I load a .tfx preset [created prior to the Anth X updates] from the menu at the top of the plugin window it does not load correctly. It gets it pretty close 🙂 — from my limited testing it appears to be parameters assigned to the Softkeys 1,2,3,4 that do not recall as they were saved.

-Did you have a previous native version of H3000 Factory where they recalled correctly?

I was using the most recent [pre-Anthology X] AAX version of H3000 Factory

best, Chris

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi offaxis,

I'll look into this.  Can you post one of the .tfx presets that is causing you a problem?

Thanks,

Dan

offaxis
        Participant

hi Dan

I attached a H3000 preset [REMOVE THE .TXT PART OF THE FILENAME TO LOAD IN PROTOOLS 11.3]

the preset was created with the pitch shifter values set to + – 9

instead they load at + – 100 [with the softkeys set to max values]

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi offaxis-

-Do you know what specific version of H3000 Factory you were using before you upgraded? I can't reproduce on the past several versions.

-Did the preset have the softkey values set to 100, or to 9?

Thanks,

Tom

offaxis
        Participant

-Do you know what specific version of H3000 Factory you were using before you upgraded? I can’t reproduce on the past several versions.

I don’t know the version of the H3000 I had before. 

-Did the preset have the softkey values set to 100, or to 9?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.