H3000 file locations?

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins H3000 file locations?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      tfelts

I have it installed and authorized, but it is not showing up as a vst in reaper.  Where does the installer put the file(s)?  I would like to add the file path to the prefs in Reaper so that it scans the dir.

Thanks

gkellum
      Participant
      tfelts wrote:

I have it installed and authorized, but it is not showing up as a vst in reaper.  Where does the installer put the file(s)?  I would like to add the file path to the prefs in Reaper so that it scans the dir.

You mean on Windows I'm guessing.  I believe it puts it under Program Files/Common Files/VST, but if you relaunch the installer, it will show you where it's installing to.

TLTD
        gkellum wrote:

tfelts wrote:

You mean on Windows I’m guessing.  I believe it puts it under Program Files/Common Files/VST, but if you relaunch the installer, it will show you where it’s installing to.

Had to do this so Sonar X3 would find Anthology X vst plugins also, thanks. I don’t know why the installers show one location (program files/steinberg/vst2), and they end up there. Wasted some time I could’ve been using the plugins today. 

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff
        TLTD wrote:

Had to do this so Sonar X3 would find Anthology X vst plugins also, thanks. I don't know why the installers show one location (program files/steinberg/vst2), and they end up there. Wasted some time I could've been using the plugins today. 

The installer should install VSTs into C:Program Files (x86)Common FilesSteinbergVST2Eventide for 32-bit and C:Program Files (x86)Common FilesSteinbergVST2Eventide for 64-bit. Does this installer not show this for the default location?

tfelts

Thanks.  I found it.  Showing up now.  I copied the preset folder into the same location and they are showing up as well.

Thanks

TLTD

No, the installer did not show that location. It put everything there, but clearly went into the same location as my Soundtoys plugins did (program files x86/Steinberg) and was supposed to create the Eventide subdirectory there, but never did. I did not change anything, mind you. That was what the installer defaulted to. 

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff
        TLTD wrote:

No, the installer did not show that location. It put everything there, but clearly went into the same location as my Soundtoys plugins did (program files x86/Steinberg) and was supposed to create the Eventide subdirectory there, but never did. I did not change anything, mind you. That was what the installer defaulted to. 

Sorry, I'm not sure I totally follow. What is the file location that the installer defaults to showing when you run it? And if you leave it as default, it installs into C:Program Files (x86)Steinberg? What version of Windows are you running? Are you using the latest AX installer (1.0.6)?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.