H3000 Native Demo crashes

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins H3000 Native Demo crashes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Llisa

Hello,

everytime i try to launch the Plug it (Demo) gets refused with the message 

"The activation experience proxy app terminated unexpectedly. Consider reinstalling this software."

I've tried Ableton Live 9.1.7  32 bit and 64 Bit and Protools in AU and AAX respectively, both with the same result/message.

Ilok has the Demo license and is activated, PlugIn is Version 2.5.1. Computer is OSX 10.10.2

i reinstalled a few times, repaired permissions (which were set wrong for the Plugs btw) but no solution. 

Any idea ?

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Lisa,

This is a PACE error, and I'll contact them about it.  You may want to try rebooting your machine, as I've noticed that this can occasionally help.  If you do so and continue to have problems, please contact support@eventide.com and I'll make sure to get this solved asap.

Thanks,

dan

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Llisa,

Can you contact support anyway?  PACE is curious how this could have happened and wants to fix it for future releases to make sure it doesn't happen again.  I you could contact support we'll just get some additional information to help fix this.

Thanks,
      Dan

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.