H3000 not loading on cubase 8 mac

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins H3000 not loading on cubase 8 mac

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      candyman37

the cubase 8 plugin manager can't find the h3000vst although its in the vst folder. 

frostgfx

Check for the name "Factory" near the bottom of your plug-ins listing… I couldn't find it either until just now…

loppy101
      Participant

Did you ever get this to work?

I'm having the same issue with Cubase 8 on a PC – the .dll file is there, but Cubase won't read it…

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi loppy101,

Should be working if you download the 2.5.1 version on the plug-in page.

http://eventide.com/AudioDivision/Support/Plug-ins/Native%20Plug-in%20Support.aspx

Dan

loppy101
      Participant

Thanks Dan, but it appears only the mac version has been updated to 2.5.1. The pc version is listed as 2.5.1, but the folder actually contains 2.5.0 – which is the version i've got.

Oh well…..

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Yes, the 2.5.0 version for Windows should work in Cubase 8.0.10.  (2.5.1 for Mac just changed a version number in the AU version only)  Have you rescanned the plug-in folder? Sometimes this needs to be forced in Cubase.  And if you're on Windows, are you certain that the 64 bit plug-in is in the folder that Cubase is looking for it?

Dan

loppy101
      Participant

Dan,

I downloaded the installer again from your website, and although it is still listed as 2.5.0, when you unzip the folder it is named differently from the one you are directed to when you first purchase the plug in.

The one I was allowed to download straight after purchase is called "H3000-Factory-2.5.0-windows-installer" – this is the one that's not working.

The one I downloaded today off the website is called "H3000Factory250win" – this one works!

The files inside the folders both appear to be the same (same file name and date) so not sure if they're actually any different?

Anyway it's working now and I'm up and running. Thanks for your help!

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

I don't believe there's actually any difference, but I'm glad it's working.  

Dan

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.