H3000 Plugin Presets

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins H3000 Plugin Presets

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      tommykmusic
      Participant

Hello, I just purchased the H3000 Factory cause it was on sale and I bought it intending to make the famous Michael Thompson preset found in this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=146hwtCwyP4) at 4:14 where he uses the patch 519~MICROPITCHSHIFT~MULTI-SHIFT as a delay by uping the delay time. Unfortunately I found out that that preset and some of the other presets from the original harware unit were missing and I was a bit dissapointed. 

If anyone knows how to recreate the famous Michael Thompson sound using the H3000 Factory Plugin that’d be awesome, I love eventide and have an H9 and Space but I also found out that you  can’t entirly recreate that sound on the H9 either. 

Another thing I think lot of people would enjoy is a place to share user presets for the various different eventide plugins like the H3000 Factory and others etc.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi,

H3000 Factory is a combination of the Patch and Mod Factory algorithms from the original hardware, so not all patches from the original hardware are present. 231-MICROPITCHSHIFT or 521-MICROPITCH-SLAP may get you close to the sound you linked.

Preset sharing is a great idea. This already exists for our stompboxes, but not yet the plugins.

-Tom

Dub Gabriel
      Participant

I love the preset community for my H9’s and would love to see such a thing for H3000 and other plugins

parhelion
      Participant

Preset community for your plug ins would be amazing! All developers should have this. Not many have one. You guys could lead the way!

ChamomileShark
      Participant

I’d also appreciate it if you had an area for users to share presets of the plugins as well as for the stomp boxes

Revol Golana
      Participant

Was hoping that there would be preset sharing for the H3000 plugins; is this still not a thing?

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Sorry, there is no official place to share plug-in presets.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.