H3500 Preset 873 Rich Rhythm

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins H3500 Preset 873 Rich Rhythm

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I have H3000 Factory *and* an H3500 DFX. I’m sad that this preset is missing from the plugin.

Before I spend my entire evening trying to recreate it in the plug-in, can anyone tell me if it’s possible or has already been done by someone? It’s a Mod Factory Two preset.

Cheers

DF

Unfortunately we aren't able to provide that preset with the plugin, but you're right that it should be possible to accurately recreate since it's a Mod Factory Two preset.

Ryerson

Can you elaborate on why it’s not possible for you to provide it?

I have all the parameters set correctly, but for some reason, I’m unable to get the routing sorted out properly. I can’t get it sounding right.

This is really important to me. This preset has featured prominently on a few records I’ve mixed that have been very successful. If I were able to recreate this preset properly in the plugin, I would be able to sell my H3500, which people keep offering to buy from me, and I would like to sell it to them. But I’m basically holding on to this hardware unit for this *single* preset, and it’s bumming me out.

Some help would be greatly appreciated.

My email is danielsfarris@gmail.com if anyone wants to help me with this off the forum. I’m willing to pay.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.