H9 ACT with MIDI

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 ACT with MIDI

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      bobruz

I have set up MIDI control of PRE+ & PRE- using my controller and it work nicely.
      I need to activate the new preset via MIDI as well.  I set up CC29 on the H9 and values of 127
      for both the lo & high.  WHen sent to the H9 it just sits at the new preset, blinking.
      I can only get it to activate with the left switch on the H9 itself.
      MIDI control does not seem to work.  This is not very useful if I can't activate it.
      Any insight on this issue anybody?

gkellum
      Participant

Hey, you are correct in that this is the currently how H9 loads presets;  it marks them as pending load rather than loading them directly.  We've had a few people complain about this behavior and we are considering changing it.

theryanpaul
      Participant

I would like this option as well as I am going to use midi to go up and down in presets. Is there anyway to make this happen now?

gkellum
      Participant

Releasing new software for a stompbox is always a big event for us that requires a fair amount of testing, and the next stompbox software release is going to happen when we have the next H9 algorithm ready.  So, no, we can't make this happen now, but if I have any more information about when this will happen in the coming weeks, I'll post it back to this thread.

bobruz

Has this issue been addressed in the latest software release.
      I sure would like to increment/decrement presets and ACTivate the new preset via MIDI.
      bobruz

bobruz

Has this issue been addressed in the latest software release.
      I sure would like to increment/decrement presets and ACTivate the new preset via MIDI.
      bobruz

gkellum
      Participant

I believe it has been addressed in the latest H9 software which hasn't been released yet to the public.

I sent you an email about this on Friday to the gmail account your Eventide account is tied to.  Did you not get it?  

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.