H9 Algorithm price increase?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Algorithm price increase?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      tone1963
      Participant

Hello,

Can you please confirm if the pricing has gone up on the algorithm from $19.99 to $22.99 through iTunes?

I like to take advantage of the MaxOut upgrade program and purchase my missing algorithms before April 1st. I just notice the price increase as I was about to buy one.

PS. I'm located in Canada

Thanks

Tony

AAgnello
      Eventide Staff

We haven't changed the price but you're probably seeing Canadian dollars so my guess is it's the exchange rate that's changed.

gkellum
      Participant

Apple announced that they were going to do this a few days ago.  They wrote:

Within the next 36 hours, prices on the App Store will increase for all territories in the European Union as well as in Canada and Norway, decrease in Iceland, and change in Russia. These changes are being made to account for adjustments in value-added tax (VAT) rates and foreign exchange rates.

tone1963
      Participant

Damn… I didn't know there was a price increase at the App Store due to exchange rates. Thanks for the info. I might purchase the Algos through Amazon, perhaps it will be cheaper for me.

bigboki

Yes, I have just learnt about this – also Canadian and also wanted to upgrade to Max.

Apple store algos price increased from 19.99 to 22.99 ( think on Friday but not 100% sure ), because of currency exchange rate. This has nothing to do with Eventide, but only with Apple making apple store price correction because of exchange rate fluctuations.

so we will have to pay instead of 10×20= 200  10×23 = 230CAD (plus tax)

sorry for the bad news.

yours Bojan

tone1963
      Participant

Please note to all Canadian H9 owners

Amazon.com price is at $19.99 USD, after currency exchange rate…I ended up paying close to $24 CAD. So you'll save a few bucks on taxes buying from Amazon instead of iTunes

MrT
      Participant

Yes $30.99 in Australia now! Went to buy one this morning and couldn’t believe it,, Ridiculous for an Algorithm!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.