H9 Algorithm Sale

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Algorithm Sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Eventide. Any plans of a flash sale on H9 algorithms in the future? I know you do a max out special from time to time but that’s still a significant outlay on a lot of sounds that I wouldn’t use. I know myself that I’d pick up quite a few of the ones I personally desire if you had say a half price weekend or something. Also, how are upcoming specials or releases generally promoted to H9 users? (I wouldn’t want to miss out)
      Thanks in advance 🙂

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      matt wrote:
      Hi Eventide. Any plans of a flash sale on H9 algorithms in the future? I know you do a max out special from time to time but that's still a significant outlay on a lot of sounds that I wouldn't use. I know myself that I'd pick up quite a few of the ones I personally desire if you had say a half price weekend or something. Also, how are upcoming specials or releases generally promoted to H9 users? (I wouldn't want to miss out) Thanks in advance 🙂

No matter if there is a plan or not, we are not allowed to say that…What I can say is we normally do maxout promotion at the end of a year or when there is a new algorithm comes out. We've never done half price discount on H9 algorithms.

You can follow our Facebook and Instagram to get those promotion info, or subscribe to our email Newsletter.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

For perhaps obvious reasons, I have an idea of the amount of work and talent that goes into creating the H9 algorithms.

Believe me, $20 or so, is a good deal.

People have no problem paying $100-200 for a pedal that does one thing only. H9 algs are cheap.

I agree in many cases, particularly when it’s a distinctly different sound like Phaser, Synth etc. When it’s just variations on a theme (like different types of reverb, delay, pitch shift) then not quite as much, when you’ve paid $500 for the hardware already. Comparing to a seperate pedal also forgets that you can only use one H9 effect at a time.

This is not at all to diminish the quality of the work 🙂

camn
      Participant

everone shld max out

apalazzolo
      Participant

I agree in many cases, particularly when it’s a distinctly different sound like Phaser, Synth etc. When it’s just variations on a theme (like different types of reverb, delay, pitch shift) then not quite as much, when you’ve paid $500 for the hardware already. Comparing to a seperate pedal also forgets that you can only use one H9 effect at a time.

This is not at all to diminish the quality of the work 🙂

Ugh … MANY of the H9 algorithms provide multiple effects at any given time.  For example, Spacetime offers reverb, dual delay, and modulation (basically a chorus); Modechoverb (not to be the master of the obvious) provides modulation (either chorus or flange), echo, and reverb; Spring offers spring reverb and optical tremolo; and on and on.

Also, the H9 now offers 51 algos and something like 1000 presets for that $500.  In a world where many people regularly pay $200 each for one-trick-pony stompboxes, $20 each for H9 algos seems like an unbeatable deal to me.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.