H9 algorithm unavailable to purchase?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 algorithm unavailable to purchase?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      leethal
      Participant

Hello,

I own a H9 and want to purchase the resonator in the H9 category but strangely both the Resonator and the H9 EQ aren't available to purchase. I can't even do the 5minute try demo with either of them. The option to buy is greyed out and unavailable.

I am using the H9 software on my Macbook Pro.

Leigh

gkellum
      Participant

Is it only those algorithms or is it all of the algorithms in the store? When you go into the store H9 Control asks our server for a description of the available products and their prices and if it doesn't receive a response, it won't activate any of the algorithms for purchase.  I'm guessing that may be what happened, because we started a promotion for a new plugin today (http://promotions.eventide.com/ultrareverb.jsp) and our server has been under a relatively high load.  So, maybe, it just didn't respond when you went into the store?  In any case I just tried going into the store myself in H9 Control and it worked fine.  So, let us know if you continue to have the same problem and we'll look into it a bit more.

leethal
      Participant

No it has been this way ever since installing H9 Control on my Mac. 

All the other algorithms in the other categories pitchfactor modfactor etc all work fine and are available to puchase it is just literally the two H9 algos resonator and eq are not avail to ourchase… and I really want to purchase the resonator! :/

gkellum
      Participant

Hm… What firmware version do you have installed on your H9? Is it the latest 4.8.0[1]? You can check that by clicking the Pedal button in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. The software version on your H9 will appear in the top toolbar of the Pedal screen.  The most likely explanation for your problem is that your H9 doesn't have the latest software that is capable of running those algorithms.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.