H9 Algorithms you can’t live without!

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Algorithms you can’t live without!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      munkee
      Participant

I know the H9 is a best of  the algorithms of the factor pedals. But what algorithms that weren't included would you buy or recommend? I received a free algorithm with my purchase so I got the Quadravox. I'm just curious what other people like.Big Smile

Mcdookus

Modechoverb for me. Can get a pretty good replication of my old quadraverbs' chorus strings and Chorus strings 2 presets….. Early Verve nailed

brock
      Participant
      Quote:
      I received a free algorithm with my purchase so I got the Quadravox.

Good choice; especially with the H910/H949 algorithm included.

As far as the algos within PitchFactor pedal go, I probably use the HarModulator (parallel harmony with modulations), Diatonic (scale constrained harmonies with delay lines), and PitchFlex the most.  That is, beyond the two that you already have.

It depends on what kinds of pitch processing that you're after.  The PitchFactor algorithms are pretty much all different & unique.  It's a multieffects pedal for pitch.

munkee
      Participant

I have a Whammy DT so some of the other Pitchfactor Algos weren't at the top of my list. Diatonic may be another I'll get. Would be nice to see some Algorithms Specials….Buy 2 get 1 free etc!!!Big Smile

gkellum
      Participant

munkee:

Would be nice to see some Algorithms Specials….Buy 2 get 1 free etc!!!Big Smile

Well, Rotary is on sale now for half off.  That's a special, right?  And there will be others…

munkee
      Participant

That's cool. Where are those specials listed? Or do we have to check the H9 store within the H9 control?

gkellum
      Participant

munkee:

That's cool. Where are those specials listed? Or do we have to check the H9 store within the H9 control?

Well, we mentioned that special in our last newsletter, and the first one was this month.  But we're going to be touching up H9 Control in the future to let you know about them in a way that's not too intrusive or annoying.

brock
      Participant
      Quote:
      I have a Whammy DT so some of the other Pitchfactor Algos weren't at the top of my list.

Understood.  Then you can perform some "double-shifting" effects, too.  I use a Whammy4 to shift down an octave (or whatever).  Then use the PitchFactor to raise the signal back up to pitch.  Wonderfully dark, unique, and sometimes glitchy tones (especially with the H910/H949 options).

More on topic:  I would think that you might want to consider the H9-specific algorithms as well (Resonator, UltraTap, and what ET comes up with next).

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

gkellum:

… we're going to be touching up H9 Control in the future to let you know about them in a way that's not too intrusive or annoying.

Cool idea!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.