H9 and Digitech FS300 foot switch

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 and Digitech FS300 foot switch

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      bluesfury
      Participant

Hi.

I bought a Digitech FS300 foot switch to use with my H9. I have been trying to set it up with the H9 manual. Can't figure it out. Can anyone tell me how to assign each switch. I have tried to set it up thru H9 Control on my iPhone too. Just isn't working. HELP!!!

Ellie

gkellum
      Participant

Hey, I use that same foot switch, and it should work fine with the H9 assuming its connected with a stereo cable.  In H9 Control you'll need to click on the Pedal button in the bottom right hand corner of the app to get to pedal settings and configure the EXP jack to expect an aux switch instead of an expression pedal.  Then, you can go to Aux Switch Mappings to start assigning the switches to particular functions on the H9;  it should be pretty self explanatory.

bluesfury
      Participant

Well, unfortunately I think I bought the wrong product. What I bought was the Digitech FS 3X not a Digitech FS 300. do you know anything about the FS 3X?

gkellum
      Participant

No, we have two FS 300s here but no FS 3X.  I wasn't able to find a description online of the difference between the two of them.  The FS 3X looks just like a FS 300 and appears to be an AUX switch though.  You set things up as I described above and it didn't work?

bluesfury
      Participant

I will give it a try. Thank you!

Ellie

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.