H9 and expression pedal

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 and expression pedal

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      misakul
      Participant

I have H9Max&H9Core and I´ve problem with expression pedal. I have maybe 60 presets that I use. And afer I program it, I connect expression pedal and I´m wondering, that everytime when I load new preset, H9 checking pedal position and set values by actual pedal position. It´s very bad, because I can´t remember all presets settings and everytime when I hit my midi controler, place my foot to EXP pedal and correct it how I want it. For me it´s now unusable. I had G-major2 before and there works well. It didn´t check pedal position util I press it. Great!

Any help? Or can be in menu this option dont check pedal position?

Thanks Michal

gkellum
      Participant

The problem is that the expression pedal value might be changing even if you don't touch it.  Even if you don't have your foot on the expression pedal it might be flickering back and forth between two values.  This partly comes down to which expression pedal you're using and you might not run into this problem with another expression pedal.

misakul
      Participant

Thanks a lot for your answer. I tryed different pedal and it was the same. So I changed cable and it works now also with my old pedal. Problem was in my snake cable. I have there power line for my pedalboard midi lines, switch lines for my head and also lines for expression. Probably voltage which goes trough the power lines make some electric noise in other cables and Eventide thinks that expression pedal is moving. As I said with separete cable it works fine. It´s sad but I must live with it.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.