H9 and pc Bluetooth problem

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 and pc Bluetooth problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      len
      Participant

My H9 Max will connect to my iPad flawlessly- always connects. Connecting to my brand new PC via Bluetooth is very sporadic- sometimes it connects and sometimes it doesn’t.

Thoughts?

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      len wrote:
      My H9 Max will connect to my iPad flawlessly- always connects. Connecting to my brand new PC via Bluetooth is very sporadic- sometimes it connects and sometimes it doesn't. Thoughts?

Always make sure you've disconnected your H9 on your iPad or other mobile devices before connecting to your PC. H9 can be only connected to 1 Bluetooth master device. What does your PC say when it doesn't connect?

The Bluetooth module used in H9 was recommanded by Apple for iOS so it does work smoother on iOS. Windows had not been able to support Bluetooth MIDI very well. It's getting better. If you'd like to connect to PC flawlessly, I'd recommand via a USB cable.

len
      Participant

The PC connects.  It is the H9 app that says it cannot find the device.  Regarding the iPad would that be true even if the iPad is in a different room?

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      len wrote:

The PC connects. It is the H9 app that says it cannot find the device. Regarding the iPad would that be true even if the iPad is in a different room?

What does H9 Control say? Can you see "H9 Pedal" as a MIDI device in H9 Control?

It depends how far your room is from you. If you check your iPad's Bluetooth setting and make sure H9 is not connected there, it should be good.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.