H9 and receiving multiple midi messages

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 and receiving multiple midi messages

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      jocarios

Afternoon All,

I’m pretty new to midi an midi mapping etc… I am usinga voodoo labs ground control pro…along with the H9 core (with a few extra purchased algorithms).  My question is this… Is it possible to recall a speciic preset via midi from the H9 with the GCP AND also bypass the H9.  If so,how do i set that up?  What I am ultimatey trying to accomplish would be to have a preset on the GCP that included say one of the harmonizers on the H9 active when I select that preset, then have a way to bypass the H9 for parts of the song I don’t want the harmonizer on for, like the solo, and then when I go back to the chorus, have it activated again.  I have the H9 sitting in my rack with my other effects, so A) cannot manually bypass and B) even if I could, sometimes there are other effects Iam turning on and off at the same time.  Is this possible?  and if so how do I configure that?  Thanks!

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Assuming I understand:

If you save a program when bypassed, and then load it from a MIDI Program Change, it will load bypassed. Hope this is what you need.

jocarios
        nickrose wrote:

Assuming I understand:

If you save a program when bypassed, and then load it from a MIDI Program Change, it will load
        bypassed. Hope this is what you need.

Yes! Ultimately what I need… How do I save it bypassed?

nickrose
        Eventide Staff
        Jocarios wrote:

Yes! Ultimately what I need… How do I save it bypassed?

Make sure the unit is bypassed (active light off), then save the preset.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.