Home › Forums › Products › Stompboxes › H9 and the Aux Switch
- This topic is empty.
November 9, 2013 at 1:11 am #111195leondMember
I have a ModFactor, H9 and a three button aux switch. All three buttons of the switch work fine with the ModFactor. With the H9 however, only the Ring and Tip/Ring work. Nothing happens when I engage only the Tip.
Any idea why this is?
November 9, 2013 at 2:00 am #125000AAgnelloModeratorEventide Staff
The rear panel EXP jack can be set to work with an expression pedal or an Aux switch. Factory default is expression pedal so you have to change it. From the User Guide:
"The rear panel Expression Pedal jack (labeled EXP) can be set to support three
independent momentary switches using Tip, Ring and Tip+Ring. In System Mode,
you can choose to use the EXP jack for either your Expression Pedal or Aux
Switches. Here’s how to select the Aux Switch:
1) Press and hold the HOTKNOB button and Right Footswitch simultaneously
for a few seconds to enter System Mode.
2) Turn the Knob until [UTILS] is displayed.
3) Momentarily press the HOTKNOB button.Show More...Show Less...
4) Turn the Knob until [EXPTIP] is displayed.
5) Momentarily press the HOTKNOB button.
6) Turn the Knob to select [SWITCH]. Factory default choice is [PEDAL]
7) Press and hold the HOTKNOB button and Right Footswitch simultaneously
for a few seconds to exit System Mode. "
November 9, 2013 at 6:13 pm #125002leondMember
I went thru all that. Just double checked it and that's how I have it set. If it wasn't set for the switch, I doubt the Ring and Tip/Ring switches would work.
I thought it might be the switch so a checked it with my ModFactor. All three switches worked fine. And I tried controling different parameters with the Tip and none of them worked. I think something might be going on with the H9.
Any other ideas?
November 10, 2013 at 3:14 am #135809AAgnelloModeratorEventide Staff
Sorry but no other idea. It could be a hardware problem. Please contact support.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.