H9 as impulse response “reader”

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 as impulse response “reader”

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      alexone
      Participant

I do not know the amount of available flash memory inside the H9, but a suggestion that could really add something to this box: a "algorithme that can read impulse response, as reverb or as cab simulation. Or as sophisticated filter.

alexone
      Participant

To precize how H9 can load an IR. My crazy idea is that eventide propose a small software that encode impulse response (.wav file from tone matching for example) as algorithm. The algorithm would be then an IR encapsulated in the H9 algorithm. As parameter, one could imagine some adjustable resonators.

The number of IR loaded depend on the available memory.

I do not know if it's technically possible to give the user the ability to create its own "personalized" algoritm, and then load it in the H9. It's important because, the strenght of a Impulse Response reader would be to  import it's own IR.

madmac
      Participant

oh yeah!  This would be an awesome feature!  YES PLEASE.

Not sure if the hardware would allow this?

an AMP or CAB factor pedal would be nice.  I've never used any of eventide's rack gear but Im pretty sure at least the H8000 allows for fully customisable algorithms although you probably need to be software guru to drive it….

Im sure there are other goodies that could be ported from the H8000 to H9….

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.