H9 aux switch + expression pedal

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 aux switch + expression pedal

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      rdnzl
      Participant

Hello there

Can somebody tell me hiw to acheive this? Apparently with a Y cable and some tweaking, it's doable…

Cheers

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

There are some software problems making this difficult. Apologies. These are fixed in the next release, due in a month or two.

You will need an "insert type" Y-cable, with a stereo jack going to two mono jacks. The tip of the stereo needs to go to the pedal, while the ring goes to the switch. Example from Amazon:

Hosa Cable STP203 TRS To Dual 1/4 Inch Insert Cable – 9.75 Foot  ($1.99)

Lars Blomstrand
      Participant

Hi,

So there is a bug there. I thought I did something wrong with my soldering/programming… The aux switch only worked when the exp. was in the over half of the travel. Interesting result…? NOT!

I have a wish for the aux switch. I know that the switch itself must be of a "momentan" typ but I wonder if there would be a chans to be able to select the result of the aux switch pressing to be selectable "Momentan" or "Latching". In live situation i often only want to engage the H9 on short passes in the song and don't want/have time to press the aux switch twice. It's also a better feel toghether with speed up/down of the moulation efx. To me anyway.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.