H9 aux switch settings won’t save

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 aux switch settings won’t save

Tagged: ,

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I am using an H9 with a T1M 3 button aux switch.

I am assigning Tip to decrement preset, Ring to increment preset and Tip + Ring to Performance switch. 

Every time I power down and then power up, aux switch settings revert to Tip: tap tempo, Ring: increment preset, Tip + Ring: decrement preset.

I have tried making the changes in app, via Bluetooth and USB, and directly on hardware. I am using H9 power supply. Changes still revert every time.

Am I missing something? This is a mild but regular frustration with a tremendous piece of gear. Thanks in advance for your help.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

I fear this may be a hardware problem. Hopefully not. A few questions:

1) Are you using the supplied power supply ? If not, try it.

2) Does anything else fail to save ? For example, when you power it up, does it come back with the same preset as when you shut it down ?

3) To power it down, do you unplug the power lead from the H9, or do you unplug the wart ? If the first, try the second.

nickrose wrote:

I fear this may be a hardware problem. Hopefully not. A few questions:

1) Are you using the supplied power supply ? If not, try it.

2) Does anything else fail to save ? For example, when you power it up, does it come back with the same preset as when you shut it down ?

3) To power it down, do you unplug the power lead from the H9, or do you unplug the wart ? If the first, try the second.

1. Yes, using supplied power supply

2. Does not come up with same preset when powering up

3. Have tried both ways; no success.

Thanks for your continued help in this matter.

Best,

chris

gkellum
      Participant

Unfortunately, that does indeed sound like it is a hardware problem.  Could you please send an email to support@eventide.com?  You could just link to this forum thread.  There's info enough about the problem here.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.