H9 Bluetooth Connection Troubels

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Bluetooth Connection Troubels

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      theryanpaul
      Participant

I am having troubles pairing my iPad mini 2  and iPhone 5 to one of my H9s.

I updated both my H9s last week with the new patch and had no problems. All functionality was there. But I did notice that it changed my H9s name in the app and the iPads bluetooth display in settings. to the original factory name even though I renamed it. I didnt think any thing of it at the time.

Now it won't let me pair with it and it is Showing up as the name I gave it rather than its original name. the other one is working just fine.

Any help? I tried reseting the bluetooth on it, I tried power cycling it. I tried forgetting the device then tried re-pairing but it says the pin code is wrong.

Any help??

gkellum
      Participant

It sounds like your system settings got erased or reset by the update.  You can check the PIN number of your H9 and change it by going into your H9's system settings.  Press the HotKnob switch in the upper left hand corner and the right footswitch simultaneously. It should say "BLUE" for Bluetooth settings. Press the HotKnob switch to go into this category. It should say PIN. Press the HotKnob switch again to go into this setting, and it will show your current PIN. You can change it with the wheel; the right footswitch advances to the next character and the left moves back one character. Press the HotKnob and the right footswitch simultaneously to exit system mode again. 

teabandito
      Participant

I have the same issue. Cannot pair with my H9 on Mac OS. I checked the PIN manually on a pedal and it is correct, but bluetooth setup says PIN is incorrect. What should I do to pair with my H9?

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      teabandito wrote:

I have the same issue. Cannot pair with my H9 on Mac OS. I checked the PIN manually on a pedal and it is correct, but bluetooth setup says PIN is incorrect. What should I do to pair with my H9?

The PIN is the last 4 ditis of your H9's serial number by default. Are you connecting to your H9 in H9 Control on your Mac?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.