H9 Bluetooth with MacBook Pro “Not Connected”

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Bluetooth with MacBook Pro “Not Connected”

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      JNPMusic

Hello,

I'm having a problem getting the H9 to connect with my MacBook Pro. It will pair the H9 but after that it won't connect. My iPhone works great but for some reason I can't get the H9 to connect with the computer. Any suggestions?

Thank you,

John 

Dalmanours
      Participant

I guess You've tried to connect via blutooth. For this time it's impossible to do that. You can only connect your device via USB.

JNPMusic

Thanks! I found out it only works through USB…..Bluetooth would be a nice feature and then I wouldn't have to take it off my board every time I want to use it on the desk top.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Currently Bluetooth only works with IOS and Windows. OSX does not use the IOS interface (don't ask me why), so it's a whole new piece of work. Maybe later

gkellum
      Participant

Dalmanours:

I guess You've tried to connect via blutooth. For this time it's impossible to do that. You can only connect your device via USB.

There's a new version of H9 Control out that has support for Bluetooth on Mac OS X and Windows.  You can now connect to your H9 over Bluetooth on your Mac by going to the Devices menu in the Mac menu bar and selecting "Connect via Bluetooth".

http://www.eventide.com/AudioDivision/Support/Stompboxes/H9.aspx

joegrant413
      Participant

I’ve tried many times, no luck. The H9 bluetooth works fine on my iPad and iPhone. Not the MacBook Pro running El Capiton 10.11.6.

Just now I had the H9 literally sitting next to the Macbook. Also tried turning off the Wifi.

The closest it gets is to say the passcode didn’t match. I enter it, but it makes no difference.

Any tips?

Thx,

– Joe

joegrant413
      Participant

Neve rmind! Well, I do suggest you folks recommend people download the latest version.

Just now, I tried again. Didn’t work. Then I checked my software version (which, BTW, should be accessible from the Mac menu bar…)  It was 2.7.5, and your download page showed that 2.7.8 is the latest.

So I trashed the old software, and loaded the new software. Connect fine now.

Best wishes,

– Joe

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.