H9 Bug Report: Tremoloverb Pre Delay changing whenever I change the LFO Shape

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Bug Report: Tremoloverb Pre Delay changing whenever I change the LFO Shape

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      hermanzaum
      Participant

Hello,

While playing with the Tremoloverb algo, I’ve stumbled on what seems to be an user interface bug.

When you activate Tempo On for this algo and set the Pre Delay to any value but None, whenever you change the LFO Shape the Pre Delay will also change – and only to a higher value (clockwise), no matter to what direction you are turning the Shape control.

The bug occurs even when there’s no expression pedal mapping to any parameter.

This happens both using H9 Control (2.7.8) on Mac (10.10.5) or the stompbox standalone display/buttons, although the bug is much more obvious while using H9 Control. The stombox has the latest firmware (5.4.0).

Oh, and the other bug I’ve filed in July remains unfixed: https://www.eventideaudio.com/community/forum/stompboxes/how-do-file-bug-report-eventide-h9

Thanks.

wedelich
      Eventide Staff

Ok, I definitely see this bug in H9 Control.  I don't see it in the H9 itself, UNLESS it is hooked up to H9 Control.  I believe this to be an H9 Control bug, we'll look into it.  Thanks for pointing it out. 

hermanzaum
        Participant
        wedelich wrote:

Ok, I definitely see this bug in H9 Control.  I don’t see it in the H9 itself, UNLESS it is hooked up to H9 Control.  I believe this to be an H9 Control bug, we’ll look into it.  Thanks for pointing it out. 

Yes, I kept H9 Control connected to the stombox via Bluetooth even when I was using the stombox controls. Sorry for not mentioning it.

Thanks for looking into the bug.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.