h9 cannot connect to itunes store

Home Forums Products Stompboxes h9 cannot connect to itunes store

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      axl

ok i have a h9 ultra and i was going for max upgrade.

i took a new prepaid card,load the exact amount for 10 algorithms.

went home and started downloading algorithms from my ipad.i managed to download 3 and then got this message "cannot connect to itunes store" when i tried to purchase more.same luck with my iphone

anyone else had this problem? cause i m really worried..

gkellum
      Participant

I just tested it myself, and it worked fine. I suppose try again?

axl

i tried again and still the same. about half an hour ago i got a message the eventide server had problem but  not anymore.

if it's from apple side problem its gonna be hard to solve it.i googled this problem and got a very wide variety of answers.i ll check tomorrow if its bank problem.

anyone know if this is the message u get in case theres not enough money in the card to make the purchase?

gkellum
      Participant

What country are you in?  We did get an email from Apple that they were going to be working on their system from Dec 22nd – Dec 29th.  I wasn't under the impression that this was going to affect in app purchases for customers though.  Here's the text of the email Apple sent out:

As a reminder, from Monday, December 22, through Monday, December 29, 2014, iTunes Connect, Application Loader, and iTunes Connect for iOS won’t be available.

During this time, you won’t be able to submit new apps, app updates, or In-App Purchases. You also won’t be able to access iTunes Connect or make changes to TestFlight Beta Testing. You can schedule an app release or price changes to take place between December 22 and December 29. Just make sure that your changes are scheduled, submitted, and approved by December 18, to ensure your app remains available during this busy period.

axl

i m in Greece .

i can connect normal to itunes and download some free apps.i even downloaded three algorithms and then i couldnt make any other in app purchases in h9 saying it cant connect to itunes store.i think it must be apple related problem

axl

maybe bug or some settings problem

gkellum
      Participant

I just looked through our server log files. I saw that you bought PitchFlex, Diatonic, and Flanger, and that you did a restore purchases at some point.  But I don't see any later attempted purchases other than that.  So, it looks like Apple is preventing you from making any more purchases and it's not even reaching our server. According to our monitoring service, our server is running fine. So, yeah, I would think that the trouble you're having is due to the work Apple is doing on their system. If you hadn't bought an iTunes gift card, I would have suggested using Amazon payments or PayPal instead to buy what you want. But because you did buy a gift card, I suppose there's nothing to do but wait for a bit. That email from Apple said that they're going to be working on their system until Dec 29th, but with any luck the problem you're having will clear up sooner. 

axl

all that you found are true . i hopes its just apple's maintenace. guess i ll have to w8.

thanks a lot for the immediate support 😀

axl

some updates.following some troubleshooting  from same problems I reset on  router and I managed to make it work again and download 2 algorithms untill it stuck again.i reset again the router but it this time didn't work .i made a hard reset on my iPhone but still nothing.now I have now no idea what to do and it's  very frustrating the whole situation .am I the only one with this problem?nobody can help?

axl

ok apple email me and inform me that they fixed the problem.and indeed its ok now.

Now i made 2 more purchases and got a new problem with my payment method but i m sure its apple's fault again so i ll just w8 to fix this too.

gkellum
      Participant

Good to hear. I'm sorry this has been such a headache for you. I think you had bad luck with trying to do this right at the start of the time that Apple was going to be working on their system.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.