H9 – Changing settings of performance switch?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 – Changing settings of performance switch?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      quique_dk

When you hit the performance switch in the control app it changes some of the parameters. Can you somehow control what and how parameters are changed when you use the performance switch or are they fixed?

Cheers 🙂

gkellum
      Participant

Well, it varies by algorithm type. The performance switch for the TimeFactor, ModFactor, and PitchFactor algorithms has a fixed function. For the Space and H9 algorithms though the performance switch is labelled "Hot Switch" and that is programmable.

To start programming the hot switch patch on Space and H9 algorithm, long press the hotswitch button until it starts flashing to indicate that it is in programming mode. Then, you can move the rotary knobs to the position you would like them to be in when the hotswitch is activated.

When you are done programming your changes to the hot switch patch, you can stop programming by pressing the hot switch again.

To trigger the hotswitch, you can press the hot switch in the app, attach an aux switch to the H9, or use MIDI.

jarvis1227

i have an aux switch and expression pedal attached. i'm currently using the aux switch for tap temp but i'd like to use it as the performance switch.  for tap tempo its mapped at footswitch 3 (tip & ring). when i map the same settings to the performance switch nothing happens.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.