h9 control

Home Forums Products Stompboxes h9 control

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      lonestrat

i cant update my h9 control. any ideas?

windows says cant find file or path then norton deletes it.

thank you 

gkellum
      Participant

More recent versions of Windows can block files that have been downloaded from the internet, but you can just right click on the file, open up Properties, and click on the Unblock button to unblock the file.

Not being a Norton anti-virus user, I can't say what exactly Norton is doing.  If you're still having trouble after checking whether Windows is blocking the file and fixing that, could you disable Norton for a moment and then download and install H9 Control?  

lonestrat

sorry for the double post. i fixed the problem by disabling norton. thanks

esppse
      Participant

Hey,

I have H9 control installed but when I click the Buy button for a new algorithm, it says "Navigation to website has been cancelled".

Is there another way to buy the algorithms to upgrade to H9 Max?

Thanks

-Henry

gkellum
      Participant

esppse:

I have H9 control installed but when I click the Buy button for a new algorithm, it says "Navigation to website has been cancelled".

Is there another way to buy the algorithms to upgrade to H9 Max?

Well, I assume the problem is that you're trying to use Amazon Payments to purchase algorithms in a country where Amazon Payments isn't supported. You can always email support@eventide.com and arrange to make a PayPal payment to Eventide and have them deposit the algorithms on your account. We're going to be adding PayPal support soon to the app but not soon enough to help with your issue unfortunately.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.