H9 Control App – Feature request

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Control App – Feature request

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      madmac
      Participant

When I have my Timefactor or H9 connected to H9 control via USB, re-arranging presets and then switching to the presets list Tab it always defaults to the Mac.  Is it possible to have it default to a connected device instead or even the lasted edited device?

gkellum
      Participant

madmac:

Is it possible to have it default to a connected device instead or even the lasted edited device?

This is not currently supported, but we'll consider adding it…

KCStratman
      Participant

Another H9 Control feature request – this came up in another thread. The expression pedal sweep range indicator arcs around the virtual knobs have endpoints that are both white. Although the endpoints can be dragged past one another to reverse direction, there is no visual indication whether the range is forward or backward sweeping from heel to toe. Perhaps the endpoints could be colored green for toe position and red for heel position to differentiate them visually.

madmac
      Participant

Thanks.  Tech support awesome as always!

I know its probably not an easy thing to implement but it would be great to have an additional view in the preset lists that was capable of displaying multiple presets from different devices that are connected.  

e.g in the preset list page make the boxes a little smaller to display an even number say 12 per page instead of 9 and display Device 1 – preset 1 Device 2 – preset 1 and so on. H9(A) digital delay – H9(B) room reverb.  An even number instead of 9 presets per page would allow different combinations of devices to line up as the factors have 2 x presets per bank.

Thanks love your work!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.