H9 Control App Info Text

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Control App Info Text

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Herr Mosa
      Participant

Hi all,

the info text describing the specific algo-parameters is very helpful to me while adjusting and noodling with the H9 to find new presets. In the Desktop Control App, unfortunately the text partially hides the Control surface Display.

I would be so glad, if I could read the info text while setting further. I guess it’s the same graphical interface as the mobile app, so it won’t be that easy to change?

mistercharlie
      Participant
      Herr Mosa wrote:

Hi all,

the info text describing the specific algo-parameters is very helpful to me while adjusting and noodling with the H9 to find new presets. In the Desktop Control App, unfortunately the text partially hides the Control surface Display.

I would be so glad, if I could read the info text while setting further. I guess it’s the same graphical interface as the mobile app, so it won’t be that easy to change?

I believe that the same info is also in a booklet that came in the box with your H9.

gkellum
      Participant

We updated the pdf version of the algorithm manual that's posted on our website in response to this forum thread; it now includes the HotSawz documentation:

https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/product/663/manuals

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.