H9 control app manual?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 control app manual?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      chrisjnyc

Anyone know where I can find a decent manual on the H9 Control app? I
      have it setup with my Space (factor pedal), and it works… How do you set the hotswitch? What are
      the grey buttons on the left and right (over active and tap)? can you
      set the exp pedal settings from the H9 control app?

gkellum
      Participant

There's currently no manual for H9 Control yet, but we're hoping to get to that soon. There are a fair number of help videos though:

http://eventide.com/Home/Eventide/AudioDivision/Products/StompBoxes/H9Instructionalslist.aspx

These videos explain for example how to change the expression pedal mapping for a preset. (That's what those two buttons above active and tap are for.)  There's currently no videos for the hotswitch programming  but that's easy to explain. To program the hotswitch in H9 Control, long press the hotswitch until it starts flashing; then its in programming mode. You can then move the knobs into the position you want them to be in when the hotswitch is pressed, and when you're done making your changes, press the hotswitch again to stop programming.

matcaster
      Participant

honestly, i love the h9, but the app is not intuitive and buggy.

you really need to do something about it.

chrisjnyc

Yea, they should have some documentation out… It took a while to figure out the basics. Now that I "get it" I am thinking to sell my Timeline and get the timefactor.

Eventide guys, please change the name of the app to something else… with so many posts about the H9 pedal its nearly impossible to find any posts that are for only the app.

Example: Fractal has the "axe fx 2" and "axe edit"

gkellum
      Participant

chrisjnyc:

Eventide guys, please change the name of the app to something else… with so many posts about the H9 pedal its nearly impossible to find any posts that are for only the app.

We've been thinking about doing that given the fact that H9 Control also works with the Factor pedals. 

matcaster:

honestly, i love the h9, but the app is not intuitive and buggy.

If you have a specific bug you've noticed, let us know. 

Imerkat
      Participant

is it possible to re-arrange presets with the H9 Control?

gkellum
      Participant

imerkat:

is it possible to re-arrange presets with the H9 Control?

Yes.  By rearranging presets, I assume you mean something like swapping presets in a preset list or moving a preset in a preset list.  You can do this by selecting a preset, going to the more menu in preset lists, hitting copy preset, and then pasting or swapping the preset to another position.

Imerkat
      Participant

Thanks, I'll give it a try tonight!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.