H9 Control – Can’t toggle out of full screen view on Mac

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Control – Can’t toggle out of full screen view on Mac

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      pgunderson
      Participant

I clicked on the little green circle in the top left corner of the H9 Control app on my Mac (OS Sierra) and it went into full screen mode as expected. The thing is, I can’t figure out how to get out of full screen mode now. Hovering the mouse pointer at the top of the screen does not cause the menu bar to reappear, where I would normally deselect full screen mode. Is there a key combination I can use to toggle out of full screen mode? I feel like I must be missing something obvious.

Thanks!

gkellum
      Participant

That's strange.  I did the same thing, and when I hovered the mouse at the top of the screen, the menu bar did reappear allowing me to exit full screen view.  I'm on High Sierra using a MacBook Pro with a 15" screen.

pgunderson
      Participant

Thanks for testing on your machine. I was able to fix it by changing the resolution of my monitor, which made the menu bar visible again, dragging the H9 Control window, away from the top of the screen, and then restoring the original resolution. Somehow that top bar of the H9 Control window with the red/yellow/green buttons got caught behind the menu bar. All is well now. Thanks again.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.