H9 Control Creates New List on Every Save to Tablet

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Control Creates New List on Every Save to Tablet

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      axman53
      Participant

I’m using the H9 Control app for Android and I have two H9s, one Max and one Core. The H9s are named TIME and MOD. Let’s just talk about one for an example, TIME. I have a preset list named TIME Presets. Every time I tweak or add to the TIME preset list (working on the list stored to the pedal) and I save to tablet, it creates a NEW TIME Presets list and adds 1 to the list counter, so I’ll go from L27 TIME Presets to L28 TIME Presets. And then I have to go back and delete the old preset lists to clean up. Why does it not OVERWRITE my existing TIME Presets list??? Thanks.

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      axman53 wrote:

I'm using the H9 Control app for Android and I have two H9s, one Max and one Core. The H9s are named TIME and MOD. Let's just talk about one for an example, TIME. I have a preset list named TIME Presets. Every time I tweak or add to the TIME preset list (working on the list stored to the pedal) and I save to tablet, it creates a NEW TIME Presets list and adds 1 to the list counter, so I'll go from L27 TIME Presets to L28 TIME Presets. And then I have to go back and delete the old preset lists to clean up. Why does it not OVERWRITE my existing TIME Presets list??? Thanks.

When you save your pedal list to H9 Control, it will create a new preset list, because the app can store as many preset/preset lists as you want.

If you want to just keep 1 preset list for your app and your pedal, you should edit the local list (L27) in the app. And then click "Save to Pedal" when you finish editing it.

axman53
      Participant
      bohan wrote:

When you save your pedal list to H9 Control, it will create a new preset list, because the app can store as many preset/preset lists as you want.

If you want to just keep 1 preset list for your app and your pedal, you should edit the local list (L27) in the app. And then click “Save to Pedal” when you finish editing it.

So when I do it that way, I don’t get the multiple lists saving like before. So, that’s good. However, when choosing (selecting) a list from the tablet to work on, it seems random which pedal a preset will load to while I’m editing it. Is there any way to set an affinity between a list and a pedal? Again, I’m using two H9s remember. Thanks.

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      axman53 wrote:

So when I do it that way, I don't get the multiple lists saving like before. So, that's good. However, when choosing (selecting) a list from the tablet to work on, it seems random which pedal a preset will load to while I'm editing it. Is there any way to set an affinity between a list and a pedal? Again, I'm using two H9s remember. Thanks.

When you connect 2 H9s in H9 Control, on the left you should see a column of 2 H9s. The active one will be highlighted there. You may just click the H9 that you'd like to work with. When you edit a preset, the highlighted H9 will load that preset.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.