H9 control doesn’t connect

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 control doesn’t connect

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      gramenauer
      Participant

Hi. I’m using both a H90 and a H9.

H9 control was working fine. I added H90 control and this one works OK but when I try to launch H9 control I get a timeout error and the software doesn’t recognize my H9 Max. Any ideas?

Mac OS 10.13. Both my H9 ahd H90 do appear in my audio-midi configuration app.

Thanks!!!

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Sorry for the issues you are having.

Can you post a screenshot of the error you are seeing in H9 Control? This error happens right when the app launches, before you try to connect your H9?

Are both devices connected to your computer via USB?

gramenauer
      Participant

Hi there.

Don’t worry and don’t apologize, please  🙂

It’s the first issue I have, so no big deal. Otherwise it’s a wonderful unit to play with.

I’ve already managed to resolve the issue. After doing some reboots it finally worked. The trick is to do the reboot with the midi cable plugged. Otherwise the software doesn’t recognize the hardware.

Thnx for answering back!!

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

You’re welcome, glad to hear you figured this out.

jcg777
      Participant

Hello, I’m able to connect my H90 to the H90 Control app however I’m not able to update H90 Control to version 1.2.2 – I’m currently running v1.0.0. When attempting to update H90 Control (via the Eventide website when logged in under my Eventide login credentials) to version 1.2.2 a window appears suggesting I login, although I am currently logged into the Eventide website, the H90 Control Installer window won’t recognize my login credentials, thus I’m not able to update H90 Control to the current version. It was recommended that I update to v.1.2.2 due to navigation issue I’m currently experiencing with my H90 when attempting to go between Factory/User lists. Thank you.

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

You’ll need to use your Eventide username to log in, not your email address. Please try using your username along with the correct password to login, and if you still have issues you may need to reset your password.

newdreamstudio
      Participant

My H90 shows up fine in Device Manager (no errors) but as of today H90 Control (1.2.2) won’t connect to the box. H90 control shows my (registered) device “number” but the Connect button is grayed out. I’ve rebooted, no joy. Reinstalled H90 Control, no joy. Thoughts?

yvesaltana
      Participant

I have the same problem but ONLY when I use my Samsung devices (Mobile phone or Tablet)

My H9 is recognised on the H9 Control App and responds well on when I use my old OPPO android mobile phone via Bluetooth!!

Using my Samsung S10e, the H9 Control keeps scanning for it and nothing happens… What’s going on with my Samsung?!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      sheraton2
      Participant

Hi

until today i used the H9 Control on my Windows Computer via Bluetooth and everything works as it should. Now i got me a brand new Android Tablet, installed the app and connected via BT. when opening the App it doesnt find my H9. boot, reboot and so an of both devices had no effect. the H9 has firmware 5.9.1, hthe app is 4.0.1 the tablet is a Lenovo TB-x306F with BT 5,0 and Android 11.

Any suggestions for me ?

Thanx in advanvance

oersted81
      Participant

Same as sherato2 here. Xiaomi, Android, all up to date….Device founded and paired in system, but in H9 app still scanning…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.