H9 Control doesn’t remember state of Bypass Enabled.

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Control doesn’t remember state of Bypass Enabled.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      jnorris
      Participant

Every time I open the app I have to change it to enable.

gkellum
      Participant

I'm not 100% sure I'm understanding you correctly, but when you open H9 Control after it connects to an H9, if you press the Preset button in the bottom toolbar, it will load whatever preset is active on the connected H9 with whatever it's current bypass state is and show you that preset.

jnorris
      Participant

If you open the app and connect to the pedal via Bluetooth. Got to pedal bypass enabled. On mine it is always no. If I set it to yes, it goes back to no.

jnorris
      Participant

Anyone see this?

gkellum
      Participant

Oh sorry. I'll look into that one later today.

gkellum
      Participant

Is this the problem you're talking about?  You'll see if you change the bypass value quickly after the screen opens it can momentarily revert back to the old value and then go to the new value:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1383432/BypassEnabled.mov

jnorris
      Participant

No. Mine will not stay on Yes. I can set it, but as soon as I switch to another screen and come back it is on no again.

gkellum
        Participant
        jnorris wrote:
        No. Mine will not stay on Yes. I can set it, but as soon as I switch to another screen and come back it is on no again.

Is your H9 itself switching between active and bypass correctly?  When you change the settings in this screen, do you see the red led above the active switch change as well?  (If your bypass mode is set to 'relay', you should also hear a click as switch from active to bypass or bypass to active.)

jnorris
      Participant

I tried it tonight, and it is working now. Was there an app update I didn’t notice? This feature hasn’t worked since I bought the H9.

gkellum
        Participant
        jnorris wrote:
        I tried it tonight, and it is working now. Was there an app update I didn't notice? This feature hasn't worked since I bought the H9.

Maybe, you had noticed that behavior when using H9 Control in demo mode without an H9 connected?  I'm not sure.  It could be that it does that in demo mode.  In any case we haven't updated the app recently, and H9 Control doesn't do silent, self updates. 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.