H9 control for IOS crashes using tuner

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 control for IOS crashes using tuner

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      blue75mgb

The H9 Control app (ver 2.4.0) crashes almost every time I use the tuner. I’ve reinitialized the pedal (ver 5.2.0.1). The pedal seems fine. The tuner is active and hitting a button goes to the last preset. The app just closes and I need to re-launch it. I have the same issue on two ipads (Air 2 and original). I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

gkellum
      Participant

I've been trying to reproduce your problem, but I haven't been able to.  So, you're activating the tuner on the H9 itself by pressing the two footswitches, and then when you exit the tuner, H9 Control crashes?  What screen are you in on H9 Control when this happens?

blue75mgb
        gkellum wrote:

I’ve been trying to reproduce your problem, but I haven’t been able to.  So, you’re activating the tuner on the H9 itself by pressing the two footswitches, and then when you exit the tuner, H9 Control crashes?  What screen are you in on H9 Control when this happens?

I’m just using H9 Control to activate the tuner by selcting the pedal icon then selecting the tuner. While tuning, the app randomly crashes going to the ipad home screen. At the home screen, I’ve noticed the tuner on the pedal is still active and responds as expected.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.