H9 Control for Space only with internet Access?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Control for Space only with internet Access?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      SymeOn

hi

i own a Space Stompbox and downloaded the H9 Control Software and installed it..then registering the  Space to my accunt

unfortunately i dont have Internet on my Music PC

how can i work with the H0 without internet acess?

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      SymeOn wrote:

i own a Space Stompbox and downloaded the H9 Control Software and installed it..then registering the Space to my accunt unfortunately i dont have Internet on my Music PC. how can i work with the H0 without internet acess?

You need to have Internet for the first time you connect your Space to H9 Control. After registering it under your account, your PC will remember your Space so it won't require interenet access later. Did You use your phone to post this? You can use your phone as a hotspot so your PC can connect to internet through your phone.

skywriter
      Participant
      bohan wrote:

You can use your phone as a hotspot so your PC can connect to internet through your phone.

Some providers charge extra for this service.

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      skywriter wrote:
      bohan wrote:

You can use your phone as a hotspot so your PC can connect to internet through your phone.

Some providers charge extra for this service.

Well, like I said in the first reply. I think you just need to have the access to Internet for the first time you connect to your Space. After that, H9 Control will remember your device so you won't need to log in every time you open it.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.