h9 control – h9 app sync / sharing – multiple devices

Home Forums Products Stompboxes h9 control – h9 app sync / sharing – multiple devices

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Glauko79
      Participant

Hello everybody!

I bought an h9 max and i started using it with a h9 control for windows.

I had tons of fun playing with knobs and saving sounds in a preset list.

I’d like to create my own sounds at home (on windows), optimize everything during reharsal (using the h9 app for android),

and finally have the optimized list on windows again, in order to backup and manage that sounds.

Is there a way to have h9 control and h9 app synchronized and manage the same preset list with different devices?

I find it would be very useful (if changes could apply to a presets indipendently of the device I use for editing).

Otherwise, if h9 control and h9 app cannot work in sync…what will be the best way to move/share preset lists

from/to different devices?

Thank you in advance for help! 🙂

Claudio

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      Glauko79 wrote:

Otherwise, if h9 control and h9 app cannot work in sync…what will be the best way to move/share preset lists

from/to different devices?

The easiest way to do it is saving the presets on the unit. However, if you don't want to do so, you may export your presets on one device and import them on the other one.

You may click "More" in the preset or list screen and then click "Export preset / preset list"

Glauko79
      Participant

ok! thank you very much bohan! 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.