H9 Control iOS Italian

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Control iOS Italian

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      marco83m

Hello, 

I would know when the last version of H9 Control will be released for iOS supporting italian language.

I can’t download the 2.4.7 update from the apple store, the last available version is 2.4.1.

Regards

gkellum
      Participant
      marco83m wrote:

I would know when the last version of H9 Control will be released for iOS supporting italian language.

The 2.4.7 release has support for Japanese but not any other languages.  We added Japanese language support more or less as a trial of how difficult it would be to integrate support for other languages into H9 Control, and it turned out to be more difficult than we expected.  Unfortunately, it turned out that we couldn't just give the text to someone to translate.  The translator needed screenshots and explanations of how the text was used for maybe 10 – 20% of the text in H9 Control.  So, it turned out to be a lot of work not only for the translator but also for our developers.  And at this point we don't have any immediate plans for adding support for any other languages than Japanese.

marco83m

Sorry, I’ve the 2.4.0 and the version I can’t update to is the 2.4.1 for iOS, not 2.4.7.

gkellum
        Participant
        marco83m wrote:

Sorry, I've the 2.4.0 and the version I can't update to is the 2.4.1 for iOS, not 2.4.7.

2.4.0 is the most recent version for iOS.  We haven't released anything higher than that for iOS.

marco83m

Moreover, the language is not a problem… but the appstore doesn’t show me the latest version (since it is not italian i guess)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.