H9 Control iOS Update – iPhone landscape mode etc

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Control iOS Update – iPhone landscape mode etc

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      peterfrequency
      Participant

Great to wake up today to a new H9 Control update. Landscape support for iPhone means I might actually use this with my phone now! All the good work is appreciated. 🙂

Now, just waiting for midi-CC assignable X, Y and Z controls for awesome external midi-control-ability, and “life will be complete”.

JCR
      Participant
      peterfrequency wrote:
      Great to wake up today to a new H9 Control update. Landscape support for iPhone means I might actually use this with my phone now! All the good work is appreciated. 🙂 Now, just waiting for midi-CC assignable X, Y and Z controls for awesome external midi-control-ability, and “life will be complete”.

The latest H9 control v3.3.0 crashes on iOS 11.4 on both my iPhone 8 Plus and my iPad Air! The app disapeares into the background while starting up and won’t come into focus anymore, even after a restart. So H9 Control is totally unusable for me right now!

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        JCR wrote:

The latest H9 control v3.3.0 crashes on iOS 11.4 on both my iPhone 8 Plus and my iPad Air! The app disappears into the background while starting up and won't come into focus anymore, even after a restart. So H9 Control is totally unusable for me right now!

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that. I've sent you an email and let me know if you have received that. I'll make a new build for you. Let's follow up by emails and fix this issue together. Thank you very much.

JCR
        Participant
        bohan wrote:

JCR wrote:

The latest H9 control v3.3.0 crashes on iOS 11.4 on both my iPhone 8 Plus and my iPad Air! The app disappears into the background while starting up and won’t come into focus anymore, even after a restart. So H9 Control is totally unusable for me right now!

Hi, I’m sorry to hear that. I’ve sent you an email and let me know if you have received that. I’ll make a new build for you. Let’s follow up by emails and fix this issue together. Thank you very much.

Thank you. Received you email and send a reply to confirm.

cliveluis
        Participant
        JCR wrote:
        bohan wrote:

JCR wrote:

The latest H9 control v3.3.0 crashes on iOS 11.4 on both my iPhone 8 Plus and my iPad Air! The app disappears into the background while starting up and won’t come into focus anymore, even after a restart. So H9 Control is totally unusable for me right now!

Hi, I’m sorry to hear that. I’ve sent you an email and let me know if you have received that. I’ll make a new build for you. Let’s follow up by emails and fix this issue together. Thank you very much.

Thank you. Received you email and send a reply to confirm.

I have the same issue .. app crashes on my 8plus.PLEASE HELP!

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        cliveluis wrote:
        I have the same issue .. app crashes on my 8plus. PLEASE HELP!

Hi, I've sent you an email and invited you to test a new build. Have you received the email? Let me know how it goes by email if you have received that. 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.