h9 control lose bluetooth connection with crashed H9

Home Forums Products Stompboxes h9 control lose bluetooth connection with crashed H9

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Per
      Participant

It started to happen after the MAX upgrade. It freezes and I got to restart it to get going again, often when scrolling thru presets.  Its closing in to liveperformance and I suppose H9 control is not to trust in a live situation. Not, that I think Im going to use it anyway. But who knows. 

I pluged out the midi-cabel, the h-9 is synced via clock from drum machine, and it didnt crash on me after that, 45 minutes aprox. 

Any advice, or information regarding this problem.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

If you have not done so, you should probably re-initialize the unit. Also, make sure you are using the supplied power supply.

Per
      Participant

What do you mean with re-initialize the unit? Do you mean bluethooth, or something else? Ive done the turned off the bluetooth and re-initialized the device on the phone but the problem came back. The h9 never crash i when used without iphone h9-control. 

Power-supply is the same supplied in the box. 

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry – "Restore Factory System Settings", as described on UM p.45.  You will have to re-do any system mode changes you have made.

Per
      Participant

Cheers, will try next time in the studio. 

Will post feedback. I suppose you dont have to back up your presets, preset-list. 

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Per:

dont have to back up your presets

There are two versions – "Restoring Factory Presets and System Settings" will lose your presets (don't do this).

"Restoring Factory System Settings" is the one you want.

Per
      Participant

Feedback on this. Seems to worked out nicely. No more crashes. Big Smile

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.