H9 Control loses connection – but bluetooth still connected

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Control loses connection – but bluetooth still connected

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      silver_mica
      Participant

Hi,

I’m using an iPad Air2 running iOS 11 and Control version 2.9.0.   I can connect to my two H9 pedals to my iPad just fine.  The problem begins whenver I briefly switch applications and then return to the Control application – this is when Control loses its connection while the iPad bluetooth is still connected.    The only way I’ve found to reconnect is to exit the Control app, turn off the iPad bluetooth, turn on the iPad bluetooth, and then reconnect the H9 bluetooth – which will bring up the Control app again.   So, it seems that once connected to Control I can’t leave that application without having to go through the process of reconnecting again. 

I posted an unlisted YouTube video to illustrate:

https://youtu.be/wbFFtKmcqJs

Is there a workaround or a way to get Control to re-connect without having to shut off bluetooth and reconnect again?

David

gkellum
      Participant
      silver_mica wrote:

Is there a workaround or a way to get Control to re-connect without having to shut off bluetooth and reconnect again?

We're looking into it and trying to figure out what we can do.  I'll post back to this thread when we have more information.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.