H9 Control Manual & Instructional Videos

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Control Manual & Instructional Videos

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      jonpegg
      Participant

I’ve downloaded the H9 Control manual as a pdf but none of the hyperlinks to the instructional videos work – they mention things like ‘Video 30 is an instructional video…” and ‘Starting from Video 26..” but when I go to the H9 Control support page and follow the link to the Instructional Videos, there are only about 9 or 10 videos showing and they all seem to be tips on very specific things rather than a structured set of instructions. Can someone point me in the direction of the videos mentioned in the manual?

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      jonpegg wrote:

I've downloaded the H9 Control manual as a pdf but none of the hyperlinks to the instructional videos work – they mention things like 'Video 30 is an instructional video…" and 'Starting from Video 26.." but when I go to the H9 Control support page and follow the link to the Instructional Videos, there are only about 9 or 10 videos showing and they all seem to be tips on very specific things rather than a structured set of instructions. Can someone point me in the direction of the videos mentioned in the manual?

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhT2MsSeKiDw6X56B_cfGPhD4GeBd3MA4

This is a list of help videos. You can always find this list in H9 Control by going to Settings -> Help -> Help Videos

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.